All US travelers can travel to the Maldives at present, as long as they have proof of a negative Covid test. As it is naturally social distanced, the Maldives was one of the rare travel successes of 2020, and that trend is continuing for 2021. The thousands of couples who have postponed their weddings and honeymoons due to the coronavirus can start planning the happiest day of their lives and the ultimate honeymoon. At both Kudadoo Private Island and Hurawalhi Island Resort, a dedicated wedding planner can take care of the planning process, suggest venue options, and customize the wedding to the couple’s needs from wedding photography, fine dining, beauty and wellbeing treatments, live entertainment, decoration and the all-important wedding cake.
The ceremony venues at both resorts range from:
- 5.8 Undersea Wedding – Couples can wed at the world’s largest undersea restaurant.
- Beach wedding on Dream Island – The bride or groom will walk down an aisle of powder white sand surrounded by the turquoise lagoon.
- Ocean wedding – Onboard Bella, the resorts’ luxury yacht, couples can exchange vows surrounded by the ocean.
- Champagne Pavilion – Couples can have the wedding ceremony at this oceanside hideaway.
- Private island buyout – The wedding party can ‘own’ their own private island for ultimate privacy by taking the island buyout option at Kudadoo. The newlyweds and all wedding guests will have access to personal butlers available 24 hours a day.
Kudadoo Private Island and Hurawalhi Island Resort have some of the largest private overwater villas in the Maldives, providing the perfect space for honeymoons. The newlyweds can experience:
- Luxury sailing
- Escape to a private island
- Pampering at the spa
- Candlelit dinner on the beach
- Floating Champagne breakfast
- Professional photographs
Kudadoo offers a fully inclusive experience that makes everything available to honeymooners at anytime and anywhere. This ultimate luxury honeymoon itinerary will be curated with the assistance of a personal butler.
Kudadoo Maldives Private Island is an exclusive private island with 15 over-water villas the only Maldives resort offering guests a fully-inclusive Anything, Anytime, Anywhere approach. All private dining, access to an expansive wine cellar including 7 different champagnes, spa treatments and private water experiences are fully included in the price per night. Ocean Residences start from $3,800 per night. Buy out rates begin at $50,000 per night.
Hurawalhi Island Resort is an adults-only paradise resort famous for its 5.8 Underwater Restaurant. Located in the Lhaviyani Atoll where there are more than 50 plentiful dive sites within easy reach to explore one of the Indian Oceans richest reefs, a stunning underwater restaurant and numerous underwater experiences to try. With the current 25% discount promotion, Pool Villas start from $924 and Beach Pool Villas $750, bed and breakfast.
Article Source: Lux Expose